10" Brick Trowel-Philadelphia Pattern
* Item will ship in the most proper combination of case, box, and singles.
Login/Register to add this item to your Wish List.
- Philadelphia pattern trowels are better suited for laying block because they allow more mortar to be placed on the blade
- Blade tempered, ground, and polished
- Hardwood handle with steel ferrule securely attached
- Used to pick up mortar and spread it in preparation for the next course of brick, concrete block, or stone
- Also used to tap the brick into place