12 oz. Drywall Hammer-16" Handle
* Item will ship in the most proper combination of case, box, and singles.
Login/Register to add this item to your Wish List.
Full Product Description
- Wedge shaped steel blade is notched underneath and doubles as a nail puller
- Lightweight and perfectly balanced
- Checkered, flat top head allows for striking nails close to coners
- Hickory handle is offset
- 16" long handle
- Crowned face dimples drywall, setting the nails just below the surface for covering with compound
- WARNING: Always use safety goggles when using hammers
MARSHALLTOWN Product Video
MARSHALLTOWN Drywall Hammer
Our Drywall Hammers are designed to perform any task needed. The wedge shaped steel blade has a notch specifically designed for nail pulling.
Both styles have a checkered head designed to dimple drywall. One has a flat top head allowing for striking nails close to corners, while the other has a fully rounded and polished face.
Our hammers are fitted with a hickory handle to absorb shock and is offset to eliminate sore knuckles.