20" EZ Siding Shear (Dual Cam)
The 20″ EZ Shear Siding and Siding Trim (SST) Cutter is a versatile, light-duty cutter for products up to 20 inches wide (508mm) and 1 inch thick (25.4mm). The unique dual-cam system provides high leverage for long rake cuts on fiber cement siding, and a wide opening for foam-backed vinyl siding and 5/4 trim products. A lighter, more economical shear, the EZ line maintains our high quality standards and offers a 1-year warranty. Made in the USA with Global Materials.
- No Dust – Fast cleanup, work inside
- No Noise – Work early or late
- No Electricity – Easy setup, environmentally friendly
- Maximum Cut Thickness 1"
- Cut where you work - save time walking to and from your saw
- One shear blade outlasts over 20 saw blades
- Strong, lightweight double F-beam construction
- Built-in ruler and movable fence for accurate and repeatable cuts
- Reduces airborne silica dust below OSHA minimum thresholds for PPE
- Dual cam bearings for easier cuts on 5/16" (8mm) planks
- Cuts a maximum pitch of 6/12 on an 8" (203mm) board
- Universal Shear Stand sold separately (EDI 29842)
- 1-Year Warranty
- Additional information—including a complete list of cutting capabilities—can be found in the PRODUCT LITERATURE tab below
ITEM ID 29815
PART # 220-SSTDC
info This item will ship LTL.
info Freight will be applied to this item when checking out of your cart.
info This item must be ordered in multiples of .
This item is unavailable for purchase at this time.
Item ID 29815
|Shipping Weight||30.21 lbs|
|Shipping Length||24.75 "|
|Shipping Width||23.25 "|
|Shipping Height||4.00 "|
|Inner Pack Quantity||1|
|Outer Pack Quantity||1|
|Can Ship Small Package||YES|
help Only registered MARSHALLTOWN.com customers may leave reviews.
info There are no reviews for this product.
info There are no manuals available for this product