Control Joint Hand Groover
MARSHALLTOWN Control Joint Hand Groovers are lightweight concrete tools that cut long straight joints ideal for grooving concrete projects both inside and outside the home. The aluminum blade measures 12” long with a radius of ¼” and a groove depth of 1 ½”. It also comes fitted with a resilient soft grip DuraSoft® handle that provides comfort, reduces fatigue, and offers excellent durability. This concrete tool is Made in the USA with Global Materials.
- Creates long straight joints
- Ideal for use in decorative concrete projects
- Aluminum blade material is lightweight and easy to clean
- Blade measures 12” with a radius of ¼” and a bit depth of 1 ½”
- Fitted with a resilient soft grip DuraSoft® handle
- This tool must be ordered in multiples of two
- Made in the USA with Global Materials
ITEM ID 15549
PART # 15549
info This item will ship LTL.
info Freight will be applied to this item when checking out of your cart.
info This item must be ordered in multiples of 2.
This item is unavailable for purchase at this time.
Item ID 15549
|Shipping Weight||1.40 lbs|
|Shipping Length||11.60 "|
|Shipping Width||4.30 "|
|Shipping Height||1.90 "|
|Inner Pack Quantity||2|
|Outer Pack Quantity||2|
|Can Ship Small Package||YES|
help Only registered MARSHALLTOWN.com customers may leave reviews.
info There are no reviews for this product.