Shock-Absorbing Coated Tamper
This MARSHALLTOWN Shock-Absorbing Coated Tamper makes smoothing and flattening dirt, stone, and other materials before a concrete pour easy. Its flexible neck keeps vibration from travelling up the handle while it also helps to even out tamper strikes that aren’t square to the stamp. The handle is completely removeable and is set square at the head of the tool for easy alignment. This concrete Tamper is Made in the USA with Global Materials.
- Ideal for smoothing and flattening dirt, stone, and other materials before a concrete pour
- Neck of the tool is flexible to dampen and reduce vibrations
- Removeable steel handle is square at the head of the tool
- Tool head measures 12” x 12”
- Made in the USA with Global Materials
Item ID: 10017
Part #: 12SAT
This item will ship LTL.
Estimated availability: <1 week
Freight will be applied to this item when checking out of your cart.
This item must be ordered in multiples of .
This item is unavailable for purchase at this time.
Item ID 10017
Inner Pack Quantity
Outer Pack Quantity
Can Ship Small Package
There are no reviews for this product.
Only registered MARSHALLTOWN.com customers may leave reviews.