MAGNUM Floor Driver
Designed to be used while kneeling or standing, the Magnum Floor Driver is made with curved outer edges to provide a maximized point of contact while minimizing recoil. Swing as you would a hammer into a tapping block, except no tapping block is needed. Whether swinging against a tongue or flat edge, the round edge extends point of contact and disperses the force to prevent damage. Solid steel block with precise weight of 44oz provides perfect force. Angled handle allows for comfortable swing, keeping knuckles from scraping floor. Long handle and dual-sided block for every contractor to find their perfect swing. Square front can be used to ram warped boards into place.
- Hammer and tapping block in one
- Heavy-duty steel design is still soft on your flooring
- Precision 44oz weight for ideal driving force
- Curved outer edges maximize drive and minimize recoil
- Square end to tap from multiple angles or straighten warped boards
- Precisely place boards in 2 to 8 swings, reduced from 12 to 20 with a tapping block and hammer
- Install faster and more efficiently for greater profit
ITEM ID 29989
PART # MT93-0044
info This item will ship LTL.
info Freight will be applied to this item when checking out of your cart.
info This item must be ordered in multiples of .
This item is unavailable for purchase at this time.
Item ID 29989
|Shipping Weight||2.40 lbs|
|Shipping Length||12.00 "|
|Shipping Width||4.00 "|
|Shipping Height||3.00 "|
|Inner Pack Quantity||1|
|Outer Pack Quantity||1|
|Can Ship Small Package||YES|
help Only registered MARSHALLTOWN.com customers may leave reviews.
info There are no reviews for this product.
info There are no manuals available for this product