MAGNUM Floor Driver
The Bullet by MARSHALLTOWN® Magnum Floor Driver features hammer and tapping block functionality in one ergonomic tool. Strike flooring as you would a hammer into a tapping block, except no tapping block is needed. The square end of the tool allows you to strike boards from multiple angles or straighten warped boards while its curved outer edges maximize point of contact and minimize recoil. Its solid, 44 oz. steel block provides the perfect force and the angled handle allows for a comfortable swing, keeping your knuckles from sweeping the floor as you work. This flooring installation tool is Made in the USA with Global Materials.
- Hammer and tapping block functionality in one ergonomic tool
- Square end can be used at multiple angles or to straighten warped boards
- Curved outer edges disperses force for maximum point of contact and minimal recoil
- Ideal 44 oz. weight for driving force
- Precisely blade board in 2 to 8 swings versus 12 to 20 when using a hammer & tapping block
- Recommended for use with hardwood and engineered hardwood flooring
- Made in the USA with Global Materials
ITEM ID 29989
PART # MT93-0044
info This item will ship LTL.
info Freight will be applied to this item when checking out of your cart.
info This item must be ordered in multiples of .
This item is unavailable for purchase at this time.
Item ID 29989
|Shipping Weight||2.40 lbs|
|Shipping Length||12.00 "|
|Shipping Width||4.00 "|
|Shipping Height||3.00 "|
|Inner Pack Quantity||1|
|Outer Pack Quantity||1|
|Can Ship Small Package||YES|
help Only registered MARSHALLTOWN.com customers may leave reviews.
info There are no reviews for this product.
info There are no manuals available for this product