Door Pin Removal Tool
The MARSHALLTOWN Door Pin Removal Tool is the best tool for driving, then pulling pins from door hinges. With a quick hammer tap, the 90-degree pin pops the hinge pin up. The precision-machined lift forks can then grab the pin by the head to pull it free without marring the door's finish. The spring-steel retaining clip securely holds the pin, so it doesn't fall and leave a greasy stain on the floor. This tool also has a knurled grip so it won't slip from your hand. Our Door Pin is Made in the USA with Global Materials.
- Used to easily remove door pin from hinge
- 90° drive pin easily drives out the door pin with a hammer tap
- Precision-Machined Lift Forks fit precisely under door pin head
- Spring-Steel Retaining Clip secures door pin during removal
- Anti-slip knurled grip
- Plating is rust and corrosion resistant
Item ID: 29498
Part #: DPRT
This item will ship LTL.
Estimated availability: <1 week
Freight will be applied to this item when checking out of your cart.
warning Shipment surcharge for excessive length may apply.
This item must be ordered in multiples of .
This item is unavailable for purchase at this time.
Item ID 29498
Inner Pack Quantity
Outer Pack Quantity
Can Ship Small Package