Door Pin Removal Tool
The MARSHALLTOWN Door Pin Removal Tool is the best tool for driving, then pulling pins from door hinges. With a quick hammer tap, the 90-degree pin pops the hinge pin up. The precision-machined lift forks can then grab the pin by the head to pull it free without marring the door's finish. The spring-steel retaining clip securely holds the pin, so it doesn't fall and leave a greasy stain on the floor. This tool also has a knurled grip so it won't slip from your hand. Our Door Pin is Made in the USA with Global Materials.
- Used to easily remove door pin from hinge
- 90° drive pin easily drives out the door pin with a hammer tap
- Precision-Machined Lift Forks fit precisely under door pin head
- Spring-Steel Retaining Clip secures door pin during removal
- Anti-slip knurled grip
- Plating is rust and corrosion resistant
Item ID: 29498
Part #: DPRT
This item will ship LTL.
Estimated availability: <1 week
Freight will be applied to this item when checking out of your cart.
This item must be ordered in multiples of .
This item is unavailable for purchase at this time.
Item ID 29498
Inner Pack Quantity
Outer Pack Quantity
Can Ship Small Package
There are no reviews for this product.
Only registered MARSHALLTOWN.com customers may leave reviews.