White Lighting™ Tapered Darby
The UHMW blade of the MARSHALLTOWN White Lightning ™ Tapered Darby keeps the concrete surface open longer while bringing up the bleed water and pushing down the aggregate for a smoother, more professional-looking finish in less time. The durable, yet lightweight UHMW blade material is also impact-resistant, easy to clean, and won’t absorb liquid, preventing corrosion and rust. Each 30” x 3” White Lightning ™ Tapered Darby comes with a comfortable DuraSoft® handle that provides a soft grip feel that reduces fatigue. Our professional White Lightning™ Tapered Darby is Made in the USA with Global Materials.
- White Lightning™ technology floats faster and easier for smoother, professional results
- Prepares surface for troweling
- UHMW blade is lightweight, durable, and impact-resistant for long wear
- Chemical, corrosion, and rust-resistant
- Concrete won’t stick to blade for easy clean-up
- Rounded edges glide over concrete without gouging the surface
- DuraSoft® handle provides a soft feel that reduces fatigue
- 30” x 3” blade size
- Made in the USA with Global Materials
Item ID: 32619
Part #: UHMWD30
This item will ship LTL.
Estimated availability: <1 week
Freight will be applied to this item when checking out of your cart.
This item must be ordered in multiples of .
This item is unavailable for purchase at this time.
Item ID 32619
Inner Pack Quantity
Outer Pack Quantity
Can Ship Small Package
There are no reviews for this product.
Only registered MARSHALLTOWN.com customers may leave reviews.