White Lightning™ Tapered Darby
The low friction polymer blade of the MARSHALLTOWN White Lightning ™ Tapered Darby keeps the concrete surface open longer while bringing up the bleed water and pushing down the aggregate for a smoother, more professional-looking finish in less time. The durable, yet lightweight blade material is also impact-resistant, easy to clean, and won’t absorb liquid, preventing corrosion and rust. Each 30” x 3” White Lightning ™ Tapered Darby comes with a comfortable DuraSoft® handle that provides a soft grip feel that reduces fatigue. Our professional White Lightning™ Tapered Darby is Made in the USA with Global Materials.
- White Lightning™ technology floats faster and easier for smoother, professional results
- Prepares surface for troweling
- Low friction polymer blade is lightweight, durable, and impact-resistant for long wear
- Chemical, corrosion, and rust-resistant
- Concrete won’t stick to blade for easy clean-up
- Rounded edges glide over concrete without gouging the surface
- DuraSoft® handle provides a soft feel that reduces fatigue
- 30” x 3” blade size
- Made in the USA with Global Materials
Item ID: 32619
Part #: WTLD30
This item will ship LTL.
Estimated availability: <1 week
Freight will be applied to this item when checking out of your cart.
This item must be ordered in multiples of .
This item is unavailable for purchase at this time.
Item ID 32619
Inner Pack Quantity
Outer Pack Quantity
Can Ship Small Package