Gen3 Pro Tilt™
The Gen3 ProTilt™ with QAS Male Mounting Plate is a die-cast aluminum design with a gear-driven pivot tensioner that easily adjusts and locks to the Finisher’s desired angle. The fully sealed bearings eliminate unnecessary maintenance and prevent concrete from entering the mechanism. It attaches to traditional floats with the QAS™ quick attach system and has tool-less innovation for easy removal. Pole mount fits both 1 3/8” and 1 ¾” button handle poles.
- Die cast aluminum design
- Gear driven pivot allows for easy angle adjustment
- Fully sealed bearings so concrete won’t gunk up the mechanisms
- Pivot tensioner allows you to lock the head into position
- Attaches to traditional floats with the QAS™ quick attach system
- Easy to remove with tool-less innovation
- Pole mount fits both 13/8" and 13/4" button handle poles
- Includes QAS™ Male Mounting Plate (QAS-MMT)
Item ID: 32842
Part #: PT-300QMT
This item will ship LTL.
Estimated availability: <1 week
Freight will be applied to this item when checking out of your cart.
This item must be ordered in multiples of .
This item is unavailable for purchase at this time.
Item ID 32842
Inner Pack Quantity
Outer Pack Quantity
Can Ship Small Package
|Gen3 ProTilt Quick Start|
There are no reviews for this product.
Only registered MARSHALLTOWN.com customers may leave reviews.