Radial Pole Sander
The MARSHALLTOWN Radial Pole Sander is the best disc sander to tackle all your sanding needs. The wide, 9” cast aluminum circular sanding head makes it almost impossible for the tool to flip while in use, therefore reducing any chance of gouging your walls and allowing you to sand more wall per stroke. Sandpaper discs are quickly fastened to this tool using a hook and loop system. This drywall tool also comes with a soft foam-rubber pad bonded to the sander’s backing plate and a rubber ring around the sanding head that helps to protect the working surface from nicks and gouges when sanding next to corners and ceilings. You can also pair this tool with an aluminum broom-threaded handle when needed.
- 9" diameter cast aluminum head won't flip over while in use
- Quick-change hook and loop paper fastening system
- No-flip swivel bracket prevents damage to drywall from unwanted flipping
- Rubber ring protects walls from gouging
- Use with 48ALUMB pole sander handle (sold separately) or any standard ACME threaded handle
Item ID: 28931
Part #: RPS9H
This item will ship LTL.
Freight will be applied to this item when checking out of your cart.
This item must be ordered in multiples of .
This item is unavailable for purchase at this time.
Item ID 28931
Inner Pack Quantity
Outer Pack Quantity
Can Ship Small Package
There are no reviews for this product.
Only registered MARSHALLTOWN.com customers may leave reviews.