Line Pins Leaf Point
The MARSHALLTOWN Leaf Point Line Pins help stretch mason’s line while laying a brick or block course. The leaf point design allows you to place the Line Pins easily into mortar joints or stake them into the ground. They feature a large circular head for a wide striking surface. The Line Pins are chrome-plated to prevent rust and wear, and they are forged into a single piece of hardened steel to prevent bending, cracking, and breaking.
- Stretches mason's line in place while laying a brick or block course
- Can be placed directly into mortar joint or staked into the ground
- Pointed, leaf shaped blade allows for easy insertion between stones
- Large circular head allows for wide striking surface
- One-piece forged, hardened steel to prevent bending, cracking, and breaking
- Chrome-plated to prevent rust and wear
- 6-3/16" long (157 mm)
Item ID: 29174
Part #: LP62
This item will ship LTL.
Estimated availability: <1 week
Freight will be applied to this item when checking out of your cart.
warning Shipment surcharge for excessive length may apply.
This item must be ordered in multiples of .
This item is unavailable for purchase at this time.
Item ID 29174
Inner Pack Quantity
Outer Pack Quantity
Can Ship Small Package